1 hour/week lecture, 2 hours/week exercises and projects
The courses "Circuit Design" and "Interface Electronics" build one module. The module will be completed by a combined oral exam. At the moment it is not possible to select and complete a course separately.
Slides and materials are prepared in English. Course language (German or English) by agreement.
- Basic knowledges in electronic circuit design
- Knowledge in anlaogous and digital electronic circuits
- Basics of the integration of microelectronic circuits
- IC-development systems
- Design, simulation and verification of digital, analogous and mixed integrated circuits
- Test of integrated circuits
- Practical exercises and projects
- Focus of the course is the design at transistor level
Lecture materials (slides, tutorials)